We only have 2 months left until Ramadan starts!
I wanted to catch you guys up with my progress on preparing for Ramadan.
So far, I’ve been able to do the following:
- Practice Quran at least once a week with proper Tajweed
- Make and freeze 25 spring rolls
- Organize and clean my kitchen cabinets and pantry.
- Tailor my clothes to wear to Taraweeh and iftar dinners.
- Organize and donate my hijabs.
I know I haven’t been able to accomplish a lot in the past month but I still have time!
For the next month, I want to accomplish the following:
- Make & freeze the base of 4 Indian recipes
- Fry and freeze onions
- Marinate and freeze kabobs
- Make & freeze spring rolls
- Make & freeze samosa fillings
- Make & freeze 10 individual smoothie bags
- Make & freeze pakoras
- Memorize 3 surahs for prayer
- Start and complete 2 books in the Quran
- Menu plan for Ramadan